How the Honorary Cajun Card Program Works
- Membership is FREE! Pick up your card at any location, then register your card to begin earning rewards.
- Dine and earn points. Get 1 point for every $1 you spend* on purchases at Boudreaux’s Cajun Kitchen. Points post to your account within 48 hours to your account from date of purchase.
*Does not include tax, delivery charges and certain other exclusions.
- Once you accumulate 100 points, your reward will be available on future dining purchases with Boudreaux’s Cajun Kitchen.
- 100 Points = $10 Reward*
The other details:
- You get to choose when to use your Rewards
- Rewards are saved to your account — there is nothing to print and bring in
- Redeem at any Boudreaux’s location for food and drinks
- Rewards are discounts off future purchase
- Click here to check your balance. (Card must be registered).
Does it cost anything to be a member?
Nope! It is free to sign up and earn points. There is no ongoing membership fee.
How do I change my contact information?
Login to your account using the card number and phone number registered to the account.
What if I forget my login information?
Send an email with the card number to email@example.com, and you will be contacted with account information.
When can I begin earning points?
You can begin earning points for qualifying purchases immediately. You must register your account to earn rewards.
Have more questions? Need help?
No problem! Click here to send us an email.